1917 (2019)


Universal Pictures

IMDb :- 8.4

1917' Review: Sam Mendes Crafts a Stirring Single

IMDb වෙබ් අඩවිය දක්වා ඇති අදහස් කිහිපයක්.
I Wanted to Hate This Hauntingly Beautiful Gift of a Movie
tgrafflin5 January 2020
I sat in a packed yet silent theater this morning and watched, what I believe to be, the next Academy Award winner for the Best Picture. I'm not at all a fan of war movies but I am a fan of great movies....and 1917 is a great movie. I have never been so mesmerized by set design and direction, the mass human emotion of this film is astonishingly captured and embedded magically in the audience. It keeps running through my mind...the poetry and beauty intertwined with the raw misery of war. Treat yourself....see this movie!

Words fail me
gkdidaxi4 January 2020
This film is overwhelming. I have nothing further to add, other than the compelling need for eternal remembrance to those who sacrificed their lives in any way, we can not fathom. We, citizens of any country, today, should feel ourselves lucky and blessed to exist. A Happy New Year to all. George from Hellas. NB: do not give it a second thought; watch it; even if this genre is not your cup of tea. After all, it is much more than a feature film. It's a massive dedication to unselfishness. Do yourself a favour and watch it. And then watch it once more.

We're living in such wonderful times...
diegosays7 January 2020
1917 is a poem. Is the most deep, impressive and realistic way of seeing what kinds of things happened in WWI. This movie made me leave the movies with tears in my eyes as if I have had a time travel experience to the World War I, and then waking up and realizing how wonderful are the times we are living in. 1917 is a must see movie for everyone.
                                                                                 (IMDbවෙබ් අඩවිය මගින් උපුටා ගන්නාලදී)





Benedict Cumberbatch and Colin Firth Join Sam Mendes' World


1917 Movie Wallpapers


Universal Pictures



1917' Review: Sam Mendes Crafts a Stirring Single